Whether you love all kinds of sports, or you just want to know what's going on. At Sports News Blog, we have all the information that you will ever need. It is our job to keep you updated with the latest. You find more about sportsbook, live sports, sports results and sports trends. For those nights when your teams isnâ€™t playing or there are no good games on, you can fill your gambling fire by logging into the best casino online. Whether its cards, table game or slots, youâ€™ll have fun and have a shot at winning too Feel free to check out the site.
The Champions League in the most difficult competition in the world to win, in fact no team has ever won the competition twice in a row. In the last five years five different teams have won the competition, so lets look at five teams who could win their first ever Champions League.
1. Athletico Madrid - They made it to the final last year and were seconds away from winning until Sergio Ramos equalised in injury time. Athletico have shown the stomach for a fight, typified by their combative manager Diego Simeone and used last years disappointment to drive them to succeed this year. A spokesperson for M88 said “Athletico were very unlucky not to win the ECL last year, despite losing Diego Costa they have a great chance of success”.
2. PSG - There’s big money behind PSG and that usually means success is not far behind. The Qatari owners crave a Champions League win more than anything and you can bet they will be prioritising the ECL over Ligue One which they won last season. They have taken points off the mighty Barca and look comfortable mixing it with the continents top teams. You can check the latest football odds here.
3. Arsenal - If you don’t succeed at first try and try again. Arsene Wenger has certainly epitomised this motto, having qualified his Arsenal team for the knock-out stages 16 years in a row. Surely the law of averages means Arsenal will come out victorious soon, right?
4. Roma - They were drawn in the toughest group, pitched alongside Bayern, Man City and CSKA Moscow. They currently stand in second place in Group E with two left to play, if they can make it out of this group-of-death then they surely will feel they have a shot at glory come May.
5. Dortmund - Jurgen Kloopps team are struggling in their domestic league but gliding through the Champions League with ease. They have qualified for the knock out stages with two games remaining and have scored the most and conceded the least in the whole ECL! No team will fancy facing the Black & Yellows in that kind of form.
If you love betting you might love online gaming as well, especially when mobile phones involved. Check All Slots Casino and enjoy online gaming.
One position Arsenal manager ArsĂ¨ne Wenger is desperate to upgrade this summer is the defensive midfield.
Currently with Mikel Arteta playing in that position, Arsenal have not had the strongest protection of their back four. This was exposed when they conceded 17 goals in their three away matches versus the top three last season â€“ Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Wenger has already upgraded his attack with the signing of Alexis SĂˇnchez from Barcelona. He is looking to bring Mathieu Debuchy in from Newcastle United to replace Bacary Sagna at right-back. The number one priority between now and the start of the season must be a holding midfielder.
Should Arsenal sign a top player in this position, expect their odds to drop a little from the 7.6 they currently are with Betfair.
Here are 5 holding midfielders Arsenal have been linked to this summer:
Sami Khedira (Real Madrid)
Real Madrid have just purchased Toni Kroos and Khedira has reportedly rejected a two-year contract offer with his current deal set to expire in 12 months. If true, you could expect Madrid to cash in on their player this summer. With Germany teammates Mesut Ă–zil, Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker already at the Emirates Stadium, it may only be a matter of matching his wages to bring in a top class centre midfielder this summer.
Lars Bender (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
One of the several young talents in Germany at the moment, Bender is 25-years old and has 11 caps for the national team, as well as scoring four times for them. Gets stuck in and plays a simple passing game.
Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton)
Southampton may be unwilling to sell after already cashing in on Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert this summer, as well as losing their manager to Tottenham Hotspur. The 24-year old has been excellent for winning back possession for the Saints during his two years in the Premier League and is good in the air too which is always handing for a player in front of the back four.
Nigel de Jong (AC Milan)
The Dutch midfielder is strong in the tackle which means he could add a bit of steal to this Arsenal team that has been missing for the past couple of seasons. Experienced and a winner and AC Milan reportedly needing to sell players this summer makes de Jong an attractive purchase for Arsenal.
Alex Song (Barcelona)
One would have to consider this a last ditch signing from Wenger though as Alex Song’s defensive abilities are questionable. Was a surprise signing by the Catalans when he left the Emirates Stadium but Wenger must believe he can find a better prospects out there.
There are numerous online poker sites which provides you with the reviews and help you in knowing the poker. Poker reviews are the rating and arbitration sites, which help you in online gambling.It covers all the information and news about what is going on in the industry. The poker review site exposes the fraudulent operations and helps in avoiding these activities in the industry. Therefore, if you are entering into the field of poker and you are new in it just find out the best site for it, so that you get best online poker rooms.
“Two fat ladies”, “house”, everyone who plays bingo will know these phrases. Bingo is a game that has been around for many years and there are not many people who havenâ€™t played at some time in their lives. Simple to understand and great fun, bingo is a game for all ages and backgrounds.
So, the big question is, can you actually win any cash when you play bingo online? Well, the answer is yes, you can. Great, you think. How do I start?
Bingo deposit money
Pick your online game
How much cash can I win?
Keep your eye out for special offers
started again and its first week back will feature numerous top-tier games amongst teams jostling to occupy the pinnacle of the league. For bettors it is a nice opportunity to get going once again â€“ but you would do well to remember what happened right before the league went on break.
Right before the break, the biggest upset was undoubtedly Sunderland beating Manchester City. Granted, Manchester City’s away form has been pretty bad, but them being beaten by a team stuck in the relegation zone was still pretty unexpected.
That is just one of many an unpredictable turn of affairs in the season so far, and it has led to bookmakers reflecting as much in their betting odds. It is hard to find good odds nowadays, even for matches involving a clear favorite â€“ and that has a lot to do with the fact that upsets have been hurting many bookmakers and bettors alike.
Of course there are some teams that are still fairly ’safe’ bets. Despite Arsenal’s loss to Manchester United right before the break, they’ve generally been looking positive and should continue to do so. Unfortunately, soon the team will face off against a resurgent Southampton that has surprised many with their recent spate of results and seems intent on defying all odds.
In short â€“ even that won’t be a ’safe bet’ by any stretch of the term.
Needless to say as the season trickles on some of the top clubs will start to hit their stride and stabilize. Until that happens however, the odds on betting in the English Premier League will continue to be risky, but where there’s risk â€“ there are rewards too!
All Rights Reserved Â© 2004 -